Security event monitoring is a comprehensive solution that allows you to receive data on the state of information security (IS) in the information and communication infrastructure (ICI) of the Customer.
Nowadays, when the threats of cyberattacks are increasing and the protection of data and preservation of confidentiality from unauthorized access becomes more and more urgent, information security is an acute issue for businesses.
ASTEL provides services to resolve cybersecurity issues based on SOC ASTEL.
SOC ASTEL is an information security operational center (ICIB) that includes a group of information security specialists, processes and technologies that allow centralized collection of information security events and network activity streams from ICI objects, save and evaluate potentially unsafe and suspicious activities, analyze and identify information security incidents 24/7/365. This allows you to form a clear and holistic picture of the current state of information security.
The information obtained can be used by security personnel to make decisions, prevent risks and minimize the impact on business processes.
- Preparation and implementation: these include setting up and connecting customer sources to monitoring systems, developing threat scenarios, adapting correlation rules for the customer, developing and agreeing on plans for responding to information security incidents
- 24/7 monitoring: monitoring activity in order to detect abnormalities and violations
- Security log management: collection, storage and protection against changes
- Analysis of violations: searching and detailing of information security events in order to confirm or deny incidents
- Informing: notifying the Customer about incidents with recommendations for their localization
- Interaction with the National Information Security Coordination Center (NSCIB): notification of the NSCIB about confirmed incidents in the manner and timeframe determined by legislative requirements
Data quality: collection and transmission of information security events from sources (PC, server, database, service, software application, etc.) in volumes and quality necessary and sufficient for accurate search and analysis
Storage of events: storage and processing of information security events can be carried out both on the side of the Contractor in its own Data Center, and on the side of the client, which is applicable to any type of information and meets regulatory requirements
Deployment flexibility: SaaS, On-premise, Cloud
Threat Intelligence integration for more efficient incident detection and investigation
Behavioral Analysis: User activity with analytics shows significant deviations from normal behavior
6. Analysis of network traffic and packet data. Provides an understanding of the methods and schemes of communication between network devices and is an effective means of detecting threats
Endpoint Monitoring: Allows you to track activity on an endpoint, including viewing, creating, modifying, and deleting files
Scalability: allows you to quickly connect new sites and sources into a single monitoring console
Support: technical support on all life cycles starting from integration to analytics
Contact us to get comprehensive information about all the technical features and benefits of the service!