Design and estimate documentation (DED) development is an important step before starting any construction or installation works, whether it is a fiber-optic communication lines construction or installation of a video surveillance systems. DED allows to optimize project implementation by documenting all expected results and deadlines, as well as forming a budget.
In fact, DED is a work plan which gives a direction for all further project steps. Success of construction and installation works fully depends on an accuracy and completeness of DED.
ASTEL performs complex DED services in a wide range of areas:
- communication lines and systems based on copper, fiber-optic, radio-relay, satellite and other technologies
- structured cabling systems (SCS)
- local area networks (LAN)
- security systems:
- security and fire alarm systems
- automatic fire extinguishing systems
- video surveillance systems
- access control and restriction systems
- guaranteed and uninterrupted power supply systems
- heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- architectural and construction solutions
- grounding and lightning protection
DED is carried out for all project stages: project plan (P), working documentation (WD), working project (WP), pre-design documentation (feasibility study).
We provide comprehensive design services, including DED developed support at all stages of approvals with authorized organizations and state regulatory authorities, as well as support during DED examination (state and independent).
Contact us now to get detailed information about all the technical features and benefits of the service!